1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Yea, I saw a video clip about that on "Attack of the Show".

What a hack.

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts
I don't really have a problem with it. It would be nice if they would let you know off the bat that sometimes he sleeps in hotels, but that would have wrecked the fun. It's to show you how to survive, and it does that.

The dude still climbed Everest, drank water from elephant poo, bites the heads off of snakes, wades through waist deep swamps in the everglades, yadayada. I think he's a badass. How many of you armchair quarterbacks calling him a pussy have done even one of those things?

P.S. What do you do if you come across an elephant in the jungle? Wipe it off and tell it you're sorry.

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
I want to see a "Man Vs. Pig Gig" show.
Now that's Survival!!!!

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
gee it's staged. I truely thought he really did all that stuff in 1 hour????
who cares it's better entertainment than most of modern programming

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
It's to show you how to survive, and it does that.
I'd watch it more for the entertainment value then its survival tactics. Half the shit he does would get you hurt/killed in a survival situation...wrangling 'wild' horses, jumping in rapids, etc.

Surivorman is a good show.

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
I don't really have a problem with it. It would be nice if they would let you know off the bat that sometimes he sleeps in hotels, but that would have wrecked the fun. It's to show you how to survive, and it does that.

The dude still climbed Everest, drank water from elephant poo, bites the heads off of snakes, wades through waist deep swamps in the everglades, yadayada. I think he's a badass. How many of you armchair quarterbacks calling him a pussy have done even one of those things?

P.S. What do you do if you come across an elephant in the jungle? Wipe it off and tell it you're sorry.

NICE :woot:

X2

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Surivorman is a good show.
THEY ARE LIKE, PRETTY MUCH THE SAME SHOW ('CEPT ONE HAS A SEXIER HOST) ... AND DONT ARGUE WITH ME, THE DISC CHANNEL IS THE ONLY CHANNEL I HAVE ON WHEN THE TV IN ON - PLUS - I'D WORK FOR THAT COMPANY IN A HEARTBEAT

IM A DORK....

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Wish I had cable. This show sounds pretty sweet, oh well.

THEY ARE LIKE, PRETTY MUCH THE SAME SHOW ('CEPT ONE HAS A SEXIER HOST) ... AND DONT ARGUE WITH ME, THE DISC CHANNEL IS THE ONLY CHANNEL I HAVE ON WHEN THE TV IN ON - PLUS - I'D WORK FOR THAT COMPANY IN A HEARTBEAT

IM A DORK....
Is that really you or did RollBarBob hack your accout. :tonka:

·
Registered
713 Posts
I love this show. I watch all of them, I don't blame him, nor do I care where he stays at night. It is interesting though.

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
Lets see either one of them survive between midnight and 6am on 8 mile, near the river in Detroit.............................or even one night in Scooter's tent :tonka:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts