Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
dog farts are the worst!!
1,500 Posts
:ffs:
Are they at the "Tattoo shop" if so it looks like a dump! I would not let someone tattoo me in a filth like that!

·
I can levitate!
9,245 Posts
"Stop be true man." Never seen so many failed attempts at trying to taze a person.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
first i listed it in the wrong thing thas cool im new to the place lets start of with everyone being ass holes. and no its not at the shop there are laws now and that is at a party thats why there are so many people. and like i said yeah i f**ked up with the posting im new to this site and with half of u being sarcastic d**k suckers this place is kinda lame but thanx for that :finger:

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
first i listed it in the wrong thing thas cool im new to the place lets start of with everyone being ass holes. and no its not at the shop there are laws now and that is at a party thats why there are so many people. and like i said yeah i f**ked up with the posting im new to this site and with half of u being sarcastic d**k suckers this place is kinda lame but thanx for that :finger:
sarcastic, yes some of us.
dick suckers, yes some of us.
sarcastic dick suckers, nope, none of us.

·
1,500 Posts
A lot of assholes and dick sucking going on in this post.... something you wanna tell us?:bdr2:

Also, do you know your keyboard has a shift key?? it will make i into I try it it's pretty easy:poke:

So if this was at a party and had nothing to do with a tattoo shop why did you tell everyone your dad owns one.
Did you think that will make everyone like you?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i said that because i was pointing out that the guy was one of the employees. fuck thought it would be funny and not have people be fags about it

·
1,500 Posts
i said that because i was pointing out that the guy was one of the employees. fuck thought it would be funny and not have people be fags about it
So he is one of your Dad's employees.... I still don't see reason for mentioning tattoo shop?? I don't think your cool because your dad has a tattoo shop:poke:

OK look on your keyboard.... right below the "enter' key or the "caps lock" key
see the two that say "SHIFT" us it at the same time you are referring to yourself as "i" it will look like this "I" try it:fish:

·
1,500 Posts
Sounds to me like someone got they're itty bitty feelings hurt (AH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha) Welcome to GL4X4 :woot:
If he is that sensitive he should leave now until he grows a pair!:sonicjay:

Oh now I get it, he is SENSITIVE... now I understand all the talk about dick sucking, assholes and Fags! Still don't get the Tattoo shop reference though.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow cameron u are so cool! and ( i ) dont want to use the fuckinf SHIFT buttom cuz ( i ) dont give a fuck. now get off my nuts about it already u are still on here talking shit seriously go work on ur honda

·
1,500 Posts
Sounds to me like someone got they're itty bitty feelings hurt (AH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha) Welcome to GL4X4 :woot:
Yes they did!! :sonicjay::sonicjay:

·
1,500 Posts
wow cameron u are so cool! and ( i ) dont want to use the fuckinf SHIFT buttom cuz ( i ) dont give a fuck. now get off my nuts about it already u are still on here talking shit seriously go work on ur honda
I said nothing in my previous post about the shift key, what are you crying about it for?
I am not trying to be cool, I never mentioned a Tattoo shop. what makes you think I have a Honda, and what is the problem if I do?

·
1,500 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts