Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

181 - 200 of 1549 Posts

·
FAWK YEAH!!
22,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
She wasn't feeling to comfortable during that stretch. But she did and did well. She overcame quite a bit throughout the day and worked past alot of nervousness and anxiety.

We'll get her there.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
You weren't there to hear what she had to say along with the salute. :sonicjay:
ouch! :teehee:

She wasn't feeling to comfortable during that stretch. But she did and did well. She overcame quite a bit throughout the day and worked past alot of nervousness and anxiety.

We'll get her there.
awesome! I need to talk my wife into going more often. she hates being a passenger, but likes driving some.

I love watching my daughter drive and it helped a ton with making her better for when she got her license as well (she's 16 now). she needs to drive the buggy soon

·
Registered
242 Posts
Thanks
@alboy79
@whiterhino @Toyfish and @Pop-Tart for taking the time and helping where she needed it with words of confidence and assistance. She never felt rushed or pushed. She said she had alot of fun.
Thankyou guys for taking the time to help me through all the different obstacles! Maybe there was a little different approach to getting me to do them but I had to learn sometime :d: :d:

·
Live Action!
15,750 Posts
It is good working weather. I started on mine today but didn't get too far, it will be ready for action soon.

What are the parts going behind that 5.3?

·
FAWK YEAH!!
22,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
Novak mounts are tacked in, picked up the transmission from the trans shop. Just need to stop and get a torque converter. Hoping to set the drivetrain in tomorrow.

Picked up some ls3 Camaro manifolds, and ordered up a new radiator from superior radiator in Mt. Clemens.

·
Live Action!
15,750 Posts
Looking forward to seeing and wheeling with this.

At the rate you get things done I would imagine some winter wheeling?

181 - 200 of 1549 Posts