Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I got a gold chain
16,447 Posts
You are slowly being pushed out of the cool kids club.:sonicjay:
No, I've been shoved.:(

Thats ok, I'm waterproofing my new badass tent today.

Next weekend at the Badlands when it's raining and his tent is leaking and he wants to sleep with me on my comfy dry air matress, I will say, sorry, I'm to much of a pussy. Then throw him a snorkle and say goodnight.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts

Next weekend at the Badlands when it's raining and his tent is leaking and he wants to sleep with me on my comfy dry air matress, I will say, sorry, I'm to much of a pussy. Then throw him a snorkle and say goodnight.
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
Premium Member
14,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

What about me :confused:

·
8,046 Posts

Call me if you get bored, we can drink coffee on my front porch and shake our fists at the neighbor kids when they get to close to the yard.

·
Premium Member
14,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wait till the pics are posted.

I kicked kellys ass in our new version of firework fighting :woot:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts