Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon everyone. I'm selling a bunch of miscellaneous Jeep parts that have built up. Parts include set of four (5 on 5) 1.5" aluminum wheel spacers($100), steel winch cable and roller fairlead($50), 07-17 jk windshield mounts for light bar($30), 2007 to 2017 JK tail lights($25), rear JK Unlimited cargo mat($20), JK drop brake line brackets($10), rear receiver hitch($30), front drive shaft with axle and transfer yokes(driveshaft needs new boot)$75 and JK rear Factory tow hook(free)

I also have a brand new Bestop Trailmax II Fold and Tumble rear bench seat for a 97-06 Jeep TJ. Black vinyl. I never used it and it's just been sitting collecting dust. Asking $250.

I also have a set of 5 18" Jeep JK Sahara Rims and tires that you could use for a winter set. Tread is 75-80% and rims are in really good shape. TPMS sensors are included. Tire size is 255/70R18 and they are Bridestone Dueler A/T's. Asking $600.

Located in Kiel, WI. Willing to ship any parts at buyers expense.

Attachments

·
89XJ, 95YJ, 04WJ
JT, WK2, 59 Willys Truck,
494 Posts
Hey. I'm going to install a seat in the back of my Gladiator. I'd love to install that seat if it's 44" or less wide.

$200+shipping?

Thanks,

Jamison

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good afternoon. I do have an interested party in it already. If that falls through I will let you know and get you a shipping quote.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts