Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't even know why i bother watching this show anymore.....It just gets farther and farther out there. It doesn't even in the slightest way make sense anymore.

·
Mall Crawler
2,632 Posts
After nothing was resolved after the end of the first season....I stopped watching.

The smoke monster was lame too. I enjoyed it more when I thought there were velociraptors on the island.

·
Postal Scrambler
807 Posts
The smoke monster was lame too.
That's EXACTLY where it went off the rails, I quit watching after that. Wife watched the premiere last night and there was nothing else on, so I watched while I messed around on the computer. It's gotten so much worse than I ever thought it could... it's amazing.

I really liked it until the smoke fog shit came up...

This is a rant I posted on a facebook page of a friend earlier today:

---
They took a great show and wrote it into the ground, hence it sucks horse nipple now. That and their attempt at saving this horrible train wreck of a television series is laughable.

The foot of the Homer Simpson statue is the icing on the cake.

I have this picture of the writers all sitting around, checking out how everyone on the internet gushes about how great LOST is and they're just sitting there drinking beers, smoking crack and huffing glue (some, amazingly all at the same time) while laughing their collective asses off because they write the whole thing while high as a kite.

They're trying to outdo themselves... "Hey guys, let's put a giant foot with four toes on it in the show and see if THAT finally makes them realize this is one giant joke and that we have NO IDEA what the hell any of this is leading to!"

"NOPE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now quit hogging the rubber cement, buttmunch, I need a hit."

Ever see the South Park where they showed how they thought Family Guy is written, that's about what I think of LOST
----

I amuse me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts