Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I can't say that I didn't see it coming. The company that I work for has been in a somewhat steady state of decline for about the last 6-8 months. I knew that the day would come, just wasn't sure when and certainly wasn't hoping it would be today......to add insult to injury, I am in the process of going through a divorce, which most on hear were unaware of.....

My boss was pretty "cool" or as cool as one can be about something like this. He is a good guy, but he really had no choice we needed and probably will continue to need to downsize.

There was 8 full time employees when I started, now there are 3 full time and 2 part time....

Life goes on, if anyone has any leads for a degreed sales, recruiter, account management, etc. type of position I'll gladly open an ear and take a listen.

If anyone wants to drink :beer: and drown sorrows, tell lies, and make their life out to be worse then mine call me LOL :beerbang:

·
Motrcytman's spouse
7,208 Posts
Sorry....hope you can find something else soon.

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this,..............I will keep my ear out for you, but it would mean moving to the West Side.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
I dont know you enough . You have kids ? ha ha there goes her alimony checks .

Im just looking for a bright side :confused:

·
German cars are hot
11,451 Posts
I am really sad to hear that :(
I went through some really hard times a few years ago. For me it was darkest before the dawn.
I will keep you in my prayers.
I am pretty tight with a few of the recruiters who supply us personnel so I will ask around for openings.

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am really sad to hear that :(
I went through some really hard times a few years ago. For me it was darkest before the dawn.
I will keep you in my prayers.
I am pretty tight with a few of the recruiters who supply us personnel so I will ask around for openings.
That would be great. Shoot me a PM if you happen acrossed a lead.

·
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus
1,651 Posts
Sorry to hear man. Get out of MI while you still can!

·
Resident HVAC/R Jambi
10,939 Posts
Sucks man, but I'm about to join in pretty soon. At least I got some notice, sucks more complany's don't give thier people a head notice.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,157 Posts
Hey, I heard some guy is making big bucks offering a dog shit service. I'll give you $10 a week to come over and pick up mine. (the dog's that is)

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
sucks man. I can drink this weekend

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Man that is not good, I will keep an eye out for you and I am allways around to drink.

·
8,046 Posts
I hope this isn't like the prowler. If not sorry to hear it. If you wanna grab a beer tonight send a pm. Maybe Legends.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts