Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one at the mounds today (8th) find a set of testicles? Seriously, I think they fell of early in the day around the forest trail area. They are flesh tone and cast from my original :tonka: Please let me know if you found them!!! And yes I checked my wifes pocket:sonicjay:

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a set of truck nuts on my jeep, and I only put them on when I am going wheeling...Last time someone said they were up too high, so they were not showing up well in photo's...This time I thought it would be funny to have them swingin real low. And when I was going through some tight stuff, and I beleive that is where I lost them. My wife is happy, I am pretty bummed. Not to exciting I know, But man I would like to get my balls back!!

·
Feel lucky?
5,147 Posts
truck nuts are gay.

·
Web Wheeler Extraordinair
2,278 Posts
I heard that truck nuts were invented at the same time the "reciever hitch didlo" was invented, but all the people who used them wanted a more true-to-life feel so they hung nuts under their hitches. Now it's just a sign that the vehicle sporting the truck nuts is owned by someone who actually takes it up the ass from their truck......that's the word on the street anyway.

·
Registered
406 Posts
a world full of balls. thats what this world is coming to. giant saggy balls bolted to jeeps. have yall seen the ones with a super long 'sack' so they drag on the ground? wierd.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts