Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an absolutely clean 2wd 2003 Ford Ranger purchased from a co-worker that lived in southern California and transferred to Michigan. I am looking to trade it for a V8, non-convertible Mustang or potentially a stock jeep of similar year/age/shape.
The Ranger:
2003 3.0L V6 automatic with 127k on the odometer. Everything on this truck works including the A/C and heat, aftermarket radio with sub and amp. This truck is driven daily btw Dearborn and Novi and gets 23mph on the highway. It came with a 3in spindle lift in the front and I installed longer rear shackles to level it up. This Ranger is very clean, no rust at all, just clear coat burn from it's time in California. This truck has only seen one Michigan winter, and was driven very little.
New parts: Toyo tires, complete front suspension rebuild and alignment, shocks front and back, alternator, battery, complete tuneup including all new vacuum hoses, cat back exhaust system (stock), mass airflow sensor. and tonneau cover.
Why am I looking to trade, I have a problem with my neck and the ride is just too rough. Then why would I potentially trade for a jeep, because the wife likes them.
Please contact me [email protected] or thru this site if interested.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts