Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got several of the Mischief DVD's from teckademics, but that's all imports, and i also have a bunch of other import car DVDs, but the only 2 4x4 dvds i have are top truck challenge 2003 and 2003 from Four Wheeler.

anybody know of any good quality and decent action jeep or 4x4 dvds???

i did some searching on google, but some of that stuff kinda looks a little "cheap" so i'm not sure.

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
I'd subscribe to Petersens 4 Wheel and Offroad - Ultimate Four Wheeling Video Series. They send a new dvd every month. I believe it costs $22.50. You can choose to skip certain ones if you choose. They have Many Top Truck Challenges and all the Ultimate Adventures. I started buying most of them then I figured I should stop wasting my money and just watched them then returned them. Finally they got the message and stopped sending them to me, but I probably have about 15 overall. Definitely Enjoyable.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they send me a couple of those Dvd's as "promotional trials", and if you didn't want to pay for it, they wanted you to send them back. i didn't like them though. ithought the editing and filming style in general was about as boring and poor as it could get. kinda like their magazine.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool thanks for the link. rockcrawling is good too. as long as it's not 10 minutes of the same guy trying to get up the same rock and doesn't go more than 2 feet. that's just poor film editing. lol

HHEEEYYY BONES.............whatcha got???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts