Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea I am looking for my dads 1978 CJ7 that is burnt orange and says mudweiser on the rear and on the hood. He built it in the 80s with a fiberglass tub and tilt front end. It had a 360 for a motor in it when he sold it. He sold it in the mid 90s. If you have ever seen it or know about it please let me know. thank you

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
there is about 4000 red neck mudwisers just is it his

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
I knew a kid that bought an old CJ with all those specs except his was painted white. Bought it in the mid 90's too. He sold it a few years later though. This was on the east side.

·
The guy Dale doesn't know
4,182 Posts
any ideas of who he sold it to or where the guy was from? also if you knew the dealership it was sold from new that would help, as they would have records of the vin number.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My dad bought it brand new in 78 I will talk to him about the dealership. But we sold it in port huron, MI to a i guess young kid at the time from ypsilanti, MI however you spell that.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It had a 3 inch body lift with 33 inch tires. Was raced at milan and silver lakein the late 80s and early 90s also went to silver lake sand dunes.

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,774 Posts
this is gonna be a tough find, because if it is still around it is likely that someone changed its specs and appearance. But best of luck on looking for it!

you can always find another, but this time build it together

·
Pres MI Dodgetruckworld
1,908 Posts
Lived in Ypsi all my life, don't remember seeing something like that around the area. I'll keep an eye out though.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Lived in Ypsi all my life, don't remember seeing something like that around the area. I'll keep an eye out though.
x2.

I've been here forever and do not recall ever seeing it. But as stated before, the appearance could be changed drastically...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts