Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Countryboy
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok it don't have to be a diesel any 4x4 truck will work. Heck even 2wd if you want to give it a try. No cost too enter.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
I have a F-150 that will smoke your truck

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
my front driveshaft is blown otherwise the 12V would be ready to get rowdy

42,950 Posts
I'd be more then happy to pull your truck around. In fact, I'd make you look like the guy in the green mile movie. I just don't want to drive to dundee to do it

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,130 Posts
This sounds like a gay ole time.....

and not the happy kind of gay, more like the ScOoTeR kind of gay

·
Premium Member
5,439 Posts
This sounds like a gay ole time.....

and not the happy kind of gay, more like the ScOoTeR kind of gay
I agree. The diesel truck is a staple to truck stops and rest areas. We all have a good idea of what kind of things go on at those places.

Plenty of filthy, anonymous buttsecks. No raping going on there, all consensual.

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me a couple years back at work. some guy running his mouth about how good his 4x4 dodge dually V10 would drag my H2 around the parking lot. I showed up the next day and even brought a strap & clevice. he chickened out big time.

·
Balls Deep
4,558 Posts
tug-o-war with trucks is quite possibly the gayest thing you can do with a truck. painting it hot pink and green tiger-striped and putting 14" wires/whitewalls would be cooler.

if you want to have a sled pull thats a different thing all together... they are sweet.

·
8,046 Posts
Bigcuntree, you will get disqualified and locked up by the E.P.A. for removing your cat.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts