Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to make a very basic webpage for my grandpas rental store.

I was wonderin if any graphic guys here might be able to do somethin real quick and simple.

The name is "McNamara's Rent-All" and was going to go with a grey/blue/white theme for the webpage. I'm lookin to get a logo w/ the name to be on the headline of all the pages.

I have 0 experience with doing stuff like this, so I was just gonna build it w/ Yahoo's tutorial thing. Nothing fancy..

·
Snowman
3,176 Posts
Give me a size and any graphics (rental equipment? Trucks? Machines?) that you'd like and I can whip something up for you.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Give me a size and any graphics (rental equipment? Trucks? Machines?) that you'd like and I can whip something up for you.
Thanks man. I really appreciate it. Business is very slow and I'm trying to help out any way I can to get the name out there. (he's been there for over 40 years...and is contemplating selling due to the economy)

I don't have any pics right now.. I actually just got the idea to even do this (so I kinda jumped the gun on this thread...sorry.)

I'll go in the morning and take a pic of the building and some of the equipment and I'll PM you.

:beerbang:

(This can go to the bin now.. thanks. :sonicjay: )

·
Snowman
3,176 Posts
Thanks man. I really appreciate it. Business is very slow and I'm trying to help out any way I can to get the name out there. (he's been there for over 40 years...and is contemplating selling due to the economy)

I don't have any pics right now.. I actually just got the idea to even do this (so I kinda jumped the gun on this thread...sorry.)

I'll go in the morning and take a pic of the building and some of the equipment and I'll PM you.

:beerbang:

(This can go to the bin now.. thanks. :sonicjay: )
PM on the way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts