Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
61 - 80 of 89 Posts

· Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Just wanted to remind everyone that memorial day is right around the corner! We've got a lot of boats in stock both new and used. Let me know if I can help you find something to get you out on the water this year.

· Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Winterization season has begun! We're still in full swing around here though and have already started to receive our fall discount programs from many of our manufacturers. If you're planning ahead for next season, now would be a great time to start looking!

· Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Summer is almost here (Well the countdown has begun at least) and since we know fisherman are the first on the water, the first boat show of the season is the Ultimate Fishing Show at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, MI this Thursday through Sunday.

Please stop by and check out all the new fishing boats, tackle, and seminars that will be going on. It should be a great time.

https://showspan.com/UFD/

· Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
The Detroit Boat Show is just two weeks away! Come check out all the new models and accessories February 13th through the 21st. We will have nearly 100 boats on display and the prices will be the lowest of the season.

http://detroitboatshow.net/

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you're in the market for a boat. We sell new, used, and brokerage boats along with all of the accessories and parts that you'll need.

Sincerely,
Ian Mihlfeld
Assistant Sales Manager
Wilson Marine Howell

· I'm not old, honest...
31,375 Posts
I can attest to Ian being a good guy to deal with. Our boat was just what we wanted and although we had a couple warranty issues, Ian was always responsive and helpful.

If you are looking for a new boat, I would highly recommend contacting him. :thumb:

So Ian, what does that earn me? :teehee:

· Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Two days until the Detroit Boat Show at Cobo Hall. It'll be the best time of the year to look into a new/used pontoon and check out all the different models, brands, and dealerships all in one place. If you're planning on coming down to the show, swing into the Wilson Marine booth and look me up. I would be happy to show you what we have available.

Sincerely,
Ian Mihlfeld

61 - 80 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.