Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have one, I work for East Bay Auto Parts in Interlochen near Traverse City. Mine has 100,236 miles with a 90 day warranty and we were able to run it and test it. It is still in the Wrangler so we would have to pull it. We have it in here for $1295.00 and I would need your core back. Just thought I would offer it in case you have not found anything else. Let me know on here or give me a call at 1-800-332-9156. Thanks, Dave.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Seems like some people need to read the market place rules. He can ask whatever he wants.
"Do NOT bash the listed price of an item
This is a free market setting, If you do not like the price of an item for sale, DO NOT BUY IT.
Price bashing, or item bashing will not be tolerated. If you have been the victim of price bashing, report the post.
This can easily be done by clicking on the "!!" button to the left of your post."

·
Balls Deep
4,569 Posts
Isn't there a rule about unpaid vendors or is that just on Pirate?

Either way, I wouldn't let a East Bay Auto Parts scrape the shit off my dogs ass with a rubber spatula for fear they'd screw it up.

Dave we don't need East Bays overpriced shitty parts infecting this forum. Keep the ripoffs and disrespect of customers out of here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts