1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
Ateam baby this is the shizzle

·
Shama Lama Ding Done
823 Posts
Ten years ago / In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

·
#@%$!*&$#@*
2,774 Posts
Ten years ago / In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.
:woot:

·
R/C is my life
165 Posts

My Boss has this and many others set as our hold music at work. :rock:

·
My Reality Check Bounced
887 Posts
The funny thing is I am sure there is kids on here who don't know what the A-Team is..... they might have heard about Mr-T and that he wore a lot of gold....

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
I love it when a plan comes together

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
I aint gettin on no plane wit dat foo

·
Chillin with the top off.
4,891 Posts
It is on tv land during the day..