Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im flipping through the tv channels, and i land on the gay channel logo. They have this gay travel show, and there in australia. What made me laugh is they are goin on a gay safari, offroading on the dirt roads there. I thought that was funny.

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
Logo is Lesbian or Gay Orientation television i think.

Whats better is my wifes grandfather was flipping thru the channels and stopped on robinhood. Apparently homos dressing like girls. He got pissed and called charter rippin on them.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Logo is Lesbian or Gay Orientation television i think.

Whats better is my wifes grandfather was flipping thru the channels and stopped on robinhood. Apparently homos dressing like girls. He got pissed and called charter rippin on them.
That would have been "robbin" in da "hood" right not the band of merry men prancing around the woods in tights.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why do u wanna see pics of gay men goin "offroad", hell if u wanna see that contact Scooter, or go on gotmud:sonicjay: Up next is Gay toyko, that has funny written all over it.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
it would be funny. bunch o gay's with cardigans and ascots "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, we're in for some rough riding through that pit of brown stinky goo"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts