Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gona put a couple live traps in our back yard to catch a cat.. What would be best to use for bait that wont spoil ?? There's a cat that hangs around our back yard all the time and our dog chases it whenever we let her out.. Well the cat has to go as it and the dog got a scuffle tonight.. Well we're tired of it. So we want it gone.. Cant poison it for fear of our dog. so we catch it then take it away to pound or hummane society then the owner might get a clue.. Id take it to the owner but i duno who's cat it is..

·
Infidel
492 Posts
catnip. Find some growing wild and pull the plant and put it in the trap. works great

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Just poison the cat food in the trap. Then you'll have a dead cat in a trap and you're dog will be fine! :thumb:

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Well the cat has to go as it and the dog got a scuffle tonight.. Well we're tired of it. So we want it gone.. Cant poison it for fear of our dog..
get a bigger dog that can take the cat out in the next scuffle:miff:

·
Motrcytman's spouse
7,208 Posts
Can of cat food or tuna fish. You'll catch the cat. Good luck.

·
Registered
555 Posts
a bowl of antifreeze they love to drink that shit but its not so good for them :tonka: :tonka: ... jk...

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
a bowl of antifreeze they love to drink that shit but its not so good for them :tonka: :tonka: ... jk...
Neighbors pets were randomly shitting in different places in our yard, my dad put a bowl of antifreeze out for them without any luck. :tonka:

·
Registered
375 Posts
i dont know my buddy accedently sprayed antifreeze everywhere when we were tryng to fix my exploder, and we found a few cats underneath it the next morning, needless to say the old lady was not happy that i shot her cats and but them under my truck to make it look like an accident

1 - 20 of 20 Posts