Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Irish R&B Singer
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i get this phone call today asking if i can come up to lansing airport. so i ask why. come to find out a tornado went through lansing airport and ripped the huge hanger door off of our hanger and it smashed a de-ice truck, a couple of our smaller t-hangers doors were ripped off and tossed onto the roof of the big hanger, and more carnage everywhere. so now i have to go do equipment evaluations to help out our mechanic so we can start operating again. o and ill have pics of the carnage soon

anyone else hear of this and or where affected by this??

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
No tornado, just a really nasty fast moving t-storm that packed a huge punch. We lost a lot of power lines in a short amount of time yesterday. Heard we had wind gusts over 60mph.

·
Premium Member
4,562 Posts
it was not a tornado. im 1/2 mile form there and it was windy as hell but not a tornado. pics would be cool.

·
Gotta love the BS
422 Posts
Im working in lansing right now and it barely sprinkled here yesterday.

·
Wheelin the HD
7,231 Posts
it rained like a son of a bitch in NY when I drove from Buffalo to PA on 90.. The Canadians were freaking out about severe storms but I was back to the US before the storms hit... I believe it was the same system... blah

1 - 9 of 9 Posts