9mm Glocks
7.62x39mm ammo
9mm ammo
Toyota 4x4s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
This is really tempting, I've wanted an AR10 for a while to fill out my .308 collection. I might have to come out Saturday and get it from you.

What mags and internals? Armalite? DPMS? Rock River? It's all so confusing in the AR10 world... way worse than the FAL world. It's mainly why I've stayed out of it.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is really tempting, I've wanted an AR10 for a while to fill out my .308 collection. I might have to come out Saturday and get it from you.

What mags and internals? Armalite? DPMS? Rock River? It's all so confusing in the AR10 world... way worse than the FAL world. It's mainly why I've stayed out of it.

It’s as it came from their factory. They just list it as a mil-spec parts kit. Magpul magazine.

From their site:
“The LF308 PR20 is a precision rifle without the hefty price tag. It features a 20″ Ballistic Advantage .308 Heavy Profile Premium Series Barrel machined from 416R Stainless Steel and bead blasted to a smooth flawless finish. It’s guaranteed to shoot sub-MOA accuracy when using the Ballistic Advantage barrel with match grade ammunition. This is a top of the line rifle for any shooter looking for the best.”

They have a reviews section which is pretty complimentary as well on the website.

I work in Taylor on the weekends.

·
Registered
167 Posts
It’s as it came from their factory. They just list it as a mil-spec parts kit. Magpul magazine.
That's what I was getting at. Just about every make has their own bolt carrier and barrel design and none of them are cross-compatible. I've dug around a little, and it would seem that Live Free Arms uses a DPMS style most of the time.

·
Banned
7 Posts
suggestion

From their site:
“The LF308 PR20 is a precision rifle without the hefty price tag. It features a 20″ Ballistic Advantage .308 Heavy Profile Premium Series Barrel machined from 416R Stainless Steel and bead blasted to a smooth flawless finish. It’s guaranteed to shoot sub-MOA accuracy when using the Ballistic Advantage barrel with match grade ammunition. This is a top of the line rifle for any shooter looking for the best.”

They have a reviews section which is pretty complimentary as well on the website.

I work in Taylor on the weekends.

Looking for this explanation a long time ago!! nice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts