Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you can get stuff done if you just walk away from the key board

today I hung the painted trim in the girls Room
Drove to howell to get a belt for the tractor Fix it so I can mow the grass in the AM went
got 2 bags of silica sand so I can sand blast some stuff for a friend tomorrow and Home depot to get a gate vavle for my blaster (it's a wear ideam on a blaster)
help the kids with home work and clarinet lesons/ practice
finalized planes for harvest fest in 2 weeks with the youth group and my kids
Cleaned the garage AGAIN. its a weekly chore:miff:

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
add cut the grass
fix sand blaster
Now going of to start blasting crap!

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope ... Fun enjoyment

but looking you hireing fat lazy guys with great driving skills and shity grammer:tonka: :tonka: :tonka:

Oh and im Mr. Mom:nana: :nana:

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and tonight at 10:30 pm it will be adult Education Body working school For Ryan (fullthrodle) untill we hrs of the morning. I am teaching him how to do body work on his scout while I paint the railings

all are welcome to swing by and hackel him

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No i would rather be working and letting the Day care down the street figure out what time each child gets on the buss ( 3 differant time) and makeing 3 times as much money! unemplyment doesn't keep me up to snuff I am high mantainace

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
peace! got go work!

·
Registered
680 Posts
we were in the same boat Scrambler....3 kids myself, single dad thing isnt very easy, is it? I was on unenjoyment since June...just started my new job on tuesday. Good luck with your job search! what do you do?

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wife works so im not single:naughty:

Im a truck driver equipment operator My favorit job. Love out side work and hunting season lay off!

I used to own a body shop and still do that on the side now that its fun again
Grew up building house dad is a builder so If I wanted work I have it but by the time you pay day care and drive its not worth it, I am in nogiations with a company now, Turned down a few jobs that are far away. If i am going to drive I will go back to the union local 324

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
giveing the compressor a break!

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts
i dont have time to do all that work stuff. sounds like a drag

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know sand blasting sucks donkey balls...

my compressor is mad at me, It's getting one hell of a work out running non stop so Im gona let it cool for 30 min so it doesn't puke!

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
you can get stuff done if you just walk away from the key board

today I hung the painted trim in the girls Room
Drove to howell to get a belt for the tractor Fix it so I can mow the grass in the AM went
got 2 bags of silica sand so I can sand blast some stuff for a friend tomorrow and Home depot to get a gate vavle for my blaster (it's a wear ideam on a blaster)
help the kids with home work and clarinet lesons/ practice
finalized planes for harvest fest in 2 weeks with the youth group and my kids
Cleaned the garage AGAIN. its a weekly chore:miff:
Why do you think that I took a "sabbatical week" not long ago?? :d:

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
yes I am going to do that in nov and in dec to get allot of stuff in the house done so the wife will stop hating me :thumb:

·
CRANES ARE COOL
686 Posts
wife works so im not single:naughty:

Im a truck driver equipment operator My favorit job. Love out side work and hunting season lay off!

I used to own a body shop and still do that on the side now that its fun again
Grew up building house dad is a builder so If I wanted work I have it but by the time you pay day care and drive its not worth it, I am in nogiations with a company now, Turned down a few jobs that are far away. If i am going to drive I will go back to the union local 324
What equip. do you run ?? what type of trucking have you done???

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
equipment is all of it. I was in under ground for 8 years mostly loaders and dozers and escavators

Trucks Moslty Short doubles and lowboys but been over the road and gravle trains some but we use My short double for almost everything as our tractor 90% had the low boy on it and when we need 2 or 3 trucks running then I would stay in my Short double and boss man would run the train and tim would run the other short double.. only time i would run the train is if it was long haul and we need one truck only. then I would park my short and get in the train. so as far as trucking Flat bed and car hauling is the only thing I haven't done!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts