Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to be funny and giving your little guy a splash of listerine as "cologne" before going to bed for some action is a BAD IDEA.

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
trying to be funny and giving your little guy a splash of listerine as "cologne" before going to bed for some action is a BAD IDEA.
Have fun with that. I with lowbrow.com was still the text experiment. they had a random moment on there about that.

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
Hahahaha....this reminds me of listening to 89x one morning and they were talking about Tom Jones and the fact that he said he would soak his wang in Listerine for stamina in the bedroom. :sonicjay:

·
3,734 Posts
Hahahaha....this reminds me of listening to 89x one morning and they were talking about Tom Jones and the fact that he said he would soak his wang in Listerine for stamina in the bedroom. :sonicjay:
some how it doesn't seem like it should work that way. I mean think about it. stick it in something that makes your breath feel minty (cool mint type). Even eating a York peppermint patty makes your breath feel cool when you breath in, or at least it did when I was a kid. Now subject your tinky winky to alternating temperature changes (in out in out) and what do you get. If you're lucky the fastest 30 seconds of your life.

Or so I'm told.

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
some how it doesn't seem like it should work that way. I mean think about it. stick it in something that makes your breath feel minty (cool mint type). Even eating a York peppermint patty makes your breath feel cool when you breath in, or at least it did when I was a kid. Now subject your tinky winky to alternating temperature changes (in out in out) and what do you get. If you're lucky the fastest 30 seconds of your life.

Or so I'm told.
I just imagine extreme urethral burning.

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
Not nearly as bad as getting Bengay on it

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds painful. Scorpio_vette, whats your take on this.
really not sure. i made sure to keep it out of the urethra thinking that that part was sensitive, but the rest wasn't. guess i was wrong.

as for the hot/cold fasted 30seconds of your life. we've tried the pepermint/altoids, and if it's strong flavored, it burns her to much, but feels good to me if she doesn't use to much. otherwise it gets HOT. (now that i think about it, that would have been usefull to remember BEFORE i thought the listerine was a good idea. LOL)

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you thought it was a good idea, because....
.........it seemed like a good idea at the time. LOL

on the bright side, when i came running full speed from the bathroom into the bedroom and yelled out: "don't ask, i'll explain later but right now i need the best BJ ever and quick" it caught her so off guard that it actually worked. LOL

afterwards i told her what i did, and she started laughing and said: "i was wondering why i kept thinking about listerine the whole time".

oh the things we do for love. LOL

·
3,734 Posts

on the bright side, when i came running full speed from the bathroom into the bedroom and yelled out: "don't ask, i'll explain later but right now i need the best BJ ever and quick" it caught her so off guard that it actually worked. LOL

afterwards i told her what i did, and she started laughing and said: "i was wondering why i kept thinking about listerine the whole time".

Marge Simpson said:
When did this happen? When did we become the bottom rung of society?
Homer Simpson said:
I think it was when that cold snap killed off all the hobos.
Well put I think.

·
Registered
60 Posts

haha - now all the guys will be trying this:tonka:

42,950 Posts
I bet 100% of this website with sig/others trys this tonight.

:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
The Biohazards
4,147 Posts
When Kathy Lee and Frank Gifford were going through their deal, it came out that he used to soak his unit in listerine prior to sex for stamina.

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,166 Posts
I am not the least bit shocked. The one stop web site from illegal wheeling to sexual performance enhancements :sonicjay:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts