Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hahaha....dumbass.

I thought she was on an alcohol tether snce she got out of "rehab"?

I hope she gets jailtime like Paris.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
What an excellent influence for kids that look up to her.
Geezus...what is up with these people? Do they think they're above the law or that they just won't get caught? One of these days they'll learn their lesson...hopefully it doesn't involve killing anybody. :miff:

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha..i guess not. at least she is finally 21, lol.

Drew and Mike are still talkin about it. I uess she tried to sneak coke into rehab, had a b.a.c.. of .12-.13, and drivng on a suspended license. (I guess she story is on TMZ.com and still developing, Im on my celly and cant link the article.)

Why can't these dumbass "stars" pay drivers to cart their doped up asses around??

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts
A big part of the problem with the stars is the general public. We accept this behavior. We might say she is dumb, but her popularity will somehow go up because of this. They say that any press is good press. I wish our movie stars, actors, and actor athletes (football, basketball) were held to the higher standards of other sports, where you do something wrong and you actually get in trouble.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Sweet! This kind of stuff makes me so happy. I love when stupid people who think they are better than the world get a reality check. I hope she goes to jail. And who's gonna hire her now? She was high risk before her 2 DUI's.
:tonka: :tonka:

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha..i guess i dont really "care"...i just find it amusing.

speaking of the greasy bear, i guess gummi bear (his brother) went into rehab today too.

ok ill stop now.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Dunno if the pic will work...

From cnn.com
LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Allegedly under the influence and with a small amount of cocaine in her pants pocket, Lindsay Lohan was arrested after chasing the mother of her personal assistant in her car early Tuesday morning, Santa Monica police said.

The troubled actress was charged with drunken driving, possession of a controlled substance and other offenses.

It happened just five days after Lohan was booked in connection with a May drunken driving charge

Lt. Alex Padilla said the mother of Lohan's personal assistant called police early Tuesday and said she was trying to drive to the Santa Monica, California, police department because someone was chasing her.

She ended up in a parking lot about a block away from the police station, Padilla said.

Police spokeswoman Calisse Lindsey said when officers arrived on the scene after receiving the call at 1:34 a.m. PT, they found Lohan driving the vehicle allegedly chasing the woman who called.

The officers smelled alcohol and administered a field sobriety test, which Lohan failed, Lindsey said.

When taken to the police station, the 21-year-old actress registered 0.12 and 0.13 in blood tests for alcohol levels, the spokeswoman said. In California, the legal limit is 0.08, according to the state's Department of Motor Vehicles.

Officers also found a white powdery substance in Lohan's possession which was determined to be cocaine, Lindsey said. VideoWatch Santa Monica police describe the car chase and the aftermath »

Lohan, whose film "I Know Who Killed Me" will be released Friday, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence, possession of cocaine, bringing a controlled substance into a jail facility, and driving on a suspended license, according to Lindsey.

Lohan left the Santa Monica jail Tuesday morning after posting $25,000 bail, Padilla said.

Lohan's personal assistant had quit her job just hours before the incident involving the assistant's mother, police said.

Lohan's attorney, Blair Berk, issued the following statement Tuesday: "Addiction is a terrible and vicious disease. Since Lindsay transitioned to outpatient care, she has been monitored on a SCRAM bracelet and tested daily in order to support her sobriety. Throughout this period, I have received timely and accurate reports from the testing companies. Unfortunately, late yesterday I was informed that Lindsay had relapsed. The bracelet has now been removed. She is safe, out of custody and presently receiving medical care."

Lohan also canceled her planned appearance Tuesday on the "Tonight Show with Jay Leno," a publicist for the show said. PhotoSee a gallery of Lohan's movie roles »

Last Thursday, Lohan was booked into the Beverly Hills jail on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol and misdemeanor hit and run stemming from an incident in May.

Lohan's stay was only 45 minutes long. She posted a $30,000 bond and was released, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Web site.

Lohan checked out of a Malibu rehab treatment center two weeks ago and was wearing an alcohol monitor on her ankle as part of her outpatient treatment.

The actress is scheduled to be back in the Beverly Hills Courthouse on August 24 to face the charges there.

Early on the morning of May 25, Lohan lost control of her 2005 Mercedes Benz convertible and struck a curb. She received treatment for minor injuries at Century City Doctors hospital, where police cited and arrested her, but then released her on the misdemeanor charges.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts