Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,480 Posts
Just throwing this out there, you've only had one person ask anything about the truck, maybe you should rethink what your asking for it

·
Nothing Runs Like a Deere
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
like i said i dont need to sell it, i have it for 1000 less than nada and its got low miles so if you dont want it dont post

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,480 Posts
like i said i dont need to sell it, i have it for 1000 less than nada and its got low miles so if you dont want it dont post
Don't get your panties all in a bunch, i'm just saying it looks like no ones even considering paying 5,000 for that truck

and it looks to me like your want to get rid of it, you've bumped this thread over 20 times and said you wanted like 8 different vehicles

·
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
i'm not. i just get bored with vehicles easy and i want to see if i can get something else before i put more money into this one. so please dont post in my thread unless you are interested in purchasing my truck. thanks

·
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
will also trade for a 78-87 chevy k5, k10, or k20. no sticks, no rusty pos's, no mud trucks. must be a daily driver because it has to get me to ohio and back. or a cash sale so i can get tbilugs beautiful 85 k10

·
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
and it no longer has the mossy oak back window, i also added stainless steel handle covers, new off road lights, chrome exhaust tips, diamond plate for the gap in between the bumper and bed, and have all the stuff to paint the frame.

·
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
hah, your so full of shit. you have never seen the truck and do not now what it is worth and how good of condition it is. as i said earlier i dont need to sell, just looking for something different. so if you are not interested in buying, don't post.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
doesnt matter how many miles are on it man. its only worth what someone is to willing to pay and no ones going to spend 5k on a 92 when you can spend 6 or 7 and get a 2000

·
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
good for them, because these step sides are getting hard to find in this good of a condition. and miles does matter i could have sold it already but the person's wife made him buy a motor home instead. and i don't want to take a loss. the lowest i am willing to take is $4500 to those who are interested. and for those out there, don't post if your not interested

·
Bought another jeep
671 Posts
doesnt matter how many miles are on it man. its only worth what someone is to willing to pay and no ones going to spend 5k on a 92 when you can spend 6 or 7 and get a 2000
He is very right i no a kid that has a nicer step side that he paid
2000 for so have fun never gettin anything different. and the reason
the guys wife made him buy a motor home is because she knew that
this wasnt worth it!

·
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
you have never seen mine in person so you dont know how nice it is. SO DON'T POST IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN PURCHASING IT.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
good for them, because these step sides are getting hard to find in this good of a condition. and miles does matter i could have sold it already but the person's wife made him buy a motor home instead. and i don't want to take a loss. the lowest i am willing to take is $4500 to those who are interested. and for those out there, don't post if your not interested

no one is going to buy it for the price. good luck selling it when people are buying newer trucks for the price of this one. its just a tip man dont loose any sleep over this comment but its not going to sell for the price you have listed.

·
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
it will, if not i will drive it through college and lift it some more. as i also said i dont need to sell if you people would take the time to read a fucking post and the final thing, DON'T POST IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING IT

21 - 40 of 44 Posts