Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Nothing Runs Like a Deere
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1992 GMC Sierra. It's a extended cab, short box step side. It has about 217,500 miles on the body but only 17,500 on a rebuilt Jasper engine with vortec heads, transmission, and rear end. It has a 3 inch summit racing body lift, poly body bushings, reman starter, flowtech shorty headers, true dual Flowmaster exhaust with 40 series mufflers, it just had a full tune up including air filter, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, transfer case fluid, transmission filter, and oil. The motor has only seen Castrol GTX 5w30. It also has a new radiator, it has a newer pioneer cd player with a blue dash kit (all that abc warehouse had in stock), new sony xplod speakers in the front and i believe memphis in the back, mossy oak back wind with logo in the middle (like the rebel flag back windows), camo window vents and trim, mossy oak decal on tailgate that says, "Country Boy Can Survive" and a decal on the windsheild that says, "John Deere", it has mossy oak seat covers and floor mats, it has new headliner, full brush guard with some fog and strobe lights.Now it does have some rust, it will need a drivers side fender, and passengers side rocker. it has a dime size hole on the bed rale. But other than that the truck is solid. and all it needs is a new passengers side front lower ball joint but that is only a $30 part . It was basicly a 1 family vehicle when i got it because the guy i bought it from bough it from that family and he never drove it. And it also has a nice le bra tonneau cover. i just changed the oil in it. here is an additional list of new parts the po put in: cab corners, headliner, dr140 control module, fuel pump, alternator, and i still have all the jasper booklets (the motor and trans were bought 8-1-02) It gets 15 mpg city and 19 highway. Nada is $6000 and I need $5000 firm, and i also have a led light bar for it, the lower fan shroud, and the cowl for the front bumper. i dont need to sell it, its my baby
New Pics-
http://s661.photobucket.com/albums/uu339/Redneck92/

·
Nothing Runs Like a Deere
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
350, but i dont think i am gonna sell it now. unless i can get more than 5000 for it because i finished the exhaust, and added some stainless.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,480 Posts
Bump for a nice looking truck

1 - 20 of 44 Posts