Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Kreepy Krawlerz Off Road
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought this wagoneer from a neighbor a few months ago and have realized this is not what i want to build. so if any one is interested i would like to see what trades could happen. im looking for a small truck, samurai, toyota, or cherokee.

the specs: 6'' rustys off road lift with 1'' shackles. like new 33/12.50/15 bf goodrich all terrains on white 8'' wagon wheels that were painted black.
i gutted the interrioir of carpeting and took care of all bits of surface rust and fixed a hole in the floor on driver side with 20 gauge steel and herculined the entire interior. power seats and windows. has the amc 360 with 99,000 miles on it. there is a minor transmission leak, i was told it was the pan gasket. rear window has a burned out motor so glass is not in it but i do have it, previous owner had a clear vinyl snap on window made for it wich i have. and there is no head liner. i took the doors off and wired quick disconects for the electronics.
truck also can come with a 360 block, all the guts and heads. a new in the box edelbrock aluminum intake manifold, gasket set, high flow water pump, heat wrapped headers, holly 4 barrel 670 carb new in the box. i dont think im missing anything. the body is in pritty good shape minimul rust no dents.

i hate doing this but i just found out i dont know how to post pics... so i will email them to who ever is interested.

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
Price?

·
I like trees
5,795 Posts
You must post an asking price!

This isn't ebay! Chances are if you post "best offer" you will be offered $3.00 for it, no matter what it is. We discourage bidding in threads, as it stretches out the post in a unnecessary manner and there are no protection policies in place regarding the order of posted bids vs. PM'd bids. If you choose to accept trades, please include some kind of direction as to what you would like in lieu of your item.

Example of a bad price listing:
small block chevy motor, best offer or open for trades

Example of a good price listing:
1986 Chevy 350. Carb'd. Ran when pulled last month. $300.00, or trade for dana 300 t-case

Now you will not receive offers of $3.00, and nobody will try trading you a bunch of junk they have in their basement.

·
Yeeeee Haaaaw!
6,801 Posts
OK- I was pushed into it.

I got $3!!!

·
Kreepy Krawlerz Off Road
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
with out extra motor and parts 1500, with 2000. pics will be up by tomorrow morning thx.

·
Kreepy Krawlerz Off Road
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ifs sucks, i never said make a offer, i said "i would like to see what trades could happen.". so read before you copy and paste cute flaming posts you found.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
ifs sucks, i never said make a offer, i said "i would like to see what trades could happen.". so read before you copy and paste cute flaming posts you found.

if you would of read the forsale rules you would know that that is a forum rule not a cute lil flame

·
Kreepy Krawlerz Off Road
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes the doors come with it, the guy i bought it from beleives i should daily drive it, he did for a handful of years. i have personally never really driven it. when i got it home wich is a 2 mile drive, it drove like hell because of a broken stering box, i replaced that and drove it down the street and it seemed to drive good. this monday how ever im putting insurance on it and 37's and driving it around to see for myself.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts