Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 Chevy Avalanche, it has a 6" Fabtech lift kit that was installed about two years ago. The paint was redone at the same time the lift was installed.The truck is the Northface edition, so it has the rare green leather with Kevlar interior. It has all of the options except for bose and heated seats. It runs, drives, and sounds great. The truck had a new fuel pump and sending unit installed about 15,000 miles ago. Truck has 115,000 miles. It has M/T rims with baja claw 305/70/R16 with a good amount of tread remaining (75%ish). It has aftermarket exhaust. All of the plastic cladding is painted and smoothed out. The truck also has a phase-linear in-dash dvd player installed. I do have to the stock radio which will be included with the truck. The truck is in great shape for a 2002, except for a couple of small things. The last owner backed into another car so the rear bumper is slightly damaged, the antenna broke off in a car wash, the bottom piece on the tailgate is slightly pushed out (just needs some 2-way tape or screws) and the drivers seat is stretched at the seam which is a very common problem with chevrolet leather seats. These things are all minor issues, but worth noting. I have a video of the truck on youtube which can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxi0RFFchLw. Asking $12,500. You can reach me at (616)-218-7790 or e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks for looking. - Justin.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I decided not to sell it unless someone wants to buy it with a huge stereo in it. I will have over $5k into the stereo pretty soon here. (2) 12" solo-x's, (1) kx2500.1, (2) kinetik batteries and all new component speakers. I also am adding an avic n4 head unit and a new H.O. alternator. I would be willing to sell it for $16,500 if anyone still wanted it. I am not interested in trades unless someone has an 02 or newer sierra or silverado crewcab with a lift.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.