Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 Chevy Blazer Zr2 it has a 4.3 litre V6 with 155,000 miles on it the engine has recently recieved a complete tune-up including new spark plugs,wires, cap, rotor, at the same time the intake manifold gaskets were done, i also upgraded the stock motor mount to energy suspension polyurtene mounts, the trans is a 4l60e stock with a b&m electronic shift kit fluid is clean and shifts great, transfer case is a np236 autotrac with has an auto setting along with 2hi, 4hi, 4lo i put in a new rear output shaft seal and new fluid, axles are stock zr2 axles with new axle shaft seals and new rear wheel bearings and fluid front and rear the suspension lift consumes of a 2.5in drop shackles and 1.5 add a leaf in the rear the front has the torsion bars cranked an 1.25in. the front suspenion has new moog upper and lower ball joints, pitman arm, idler arm, both hub assemblys are new and also new rotors and pads. The tires are 6 months old cant even tell there is wear they are 32x11.50x15 Goodyear Mtr with Kevlar they run about $275 a piece i have all 5 the rims are Unique soft 8s in black that are 15x8 the tire rack has a 2in drop down bracket to see out the rear window along with a smittybuilt rack that could be used to secure hi lift jack, gas can, etc. the interior is in good shape has a JVC cd player with build in hd radio and front aux and usb port. The speakers are all brand new they are all kenwoods they sound great. The body has some dents and a couple rust spots but nothing that went through the underbody is in great shape. the hood is fiberglass with no cracks or scrathes front passenger flare is cracked at the bottom and front bumper is dented in. The zr2 runs awesome looks alright with a little body work it would look great. Asking $4500 or Im looking to trade for a Fullsize 4x4 truck in good shape/ possible wrangler trade

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts