Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a lifted 1999 extended cab ford f150. it is a 2wd but it has done very good for what it is. it has a 3.5 inch rough country spindle lift with 2 inch coil spacers. right now it has brand new 35-12.50-17 general grabber red letter tires, they maybe have 500 miles on them. is has a 147,xxx miles still runs like a champ. 4.2 V6 well maintained. has just went over with new spark plugs and new wires just had the oil changed. it does have rust but it is not too bad has a brand new drivers side rear door. has a roll in bedliner with a black locking bed box. it has 2008 superduty taillights with led bulbs and reverse lights. has mossy oak camo seat covers on the drivers and back seats. interior is at a 9/10. it has a double din touchscreen radio that plays movies. also has a pillar gauges for transmission temperature and air to fuel ratio. does have a snorkel installed directly to the factory air box, installed correctly. has new speakers installed in the doors, has an amp that will go with the truck but it is not hooked up. also comes with 4 hella off road lights but one needs a new lens. the truck has a full flowmaster exhaust a single in dual out flowmaster super 50 heavy duty. included with the sale is 4 chrome 20 inch wheels. this was my first truck and i took very good care of it. hate to see it go but i need something different for school. will look at all trades but would perfer cash. with the new general grabbers i am looking for 4500 o.b.o. or with smaller tires im looking for 3000. Please e-mail me at [email protected] thank you for looking.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts