1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Land vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Automotive tire

it has a 351 e4od 1356 electric that actually works.
the motor has nothing that im really aware of done besides a custom y pipe and super 44 flowmaster. the truck runs amazing for being a stock motor.

it has a 10.25 in the rear with a lsd and 4.10s
the front is a dana 50 ttb the whole thing is swapped not just the pig it has 4.10s as well.

it has 35 pro comps that are not long for the world.

the truck has a full bds stage 2 lift, radius arms, coils, all the shocks, and rear springs. it does have a 2 inch block.

the front driveshaft has brand new ujoints
the rear shaft has a brand new spicer 1ton cv joint. absolutly no vibration up to 80.

the tailgate is new and has no rust but the window needs to be wired so the switch works. it has leads run outside now.

it has manual locks and windows, the heat works great, the radio is factory.

as the pics show it is 2 colors and the quaters are rusty. but the floors are very solid. no rust at all. it is my dd it has a new tps, newer brakes, tune up maby 400 miles ago along with the fuel filter.

it does have a hole in the hood for a snorkel so that will go. whatever spare parts i have can go to.

the truck is a good dd with some body repair and would definetly make a great trail rig.

i dont even know what to ask. maby 2000 obo. offers?? any questions call me 313 618 6785

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha yea i though about that as i was postin this. was wonderin how long until you said sumin. lookin at a 01 f150 crew cab 5.4 cant pass that up. not for sure though. just wana see what people offer me and maby ill sell it.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
it could be. just gotta put some make-up on it. give me a couple of days to get all the card board and all the sculpting done :sonicjay:

I wouldnt mind having one of those too.

·
2 low for fat hoes
412 Posts
selling another truck jeeeez you've gone threw more trucks than i have oil changes cheese and rice man pick something you like and run with it!!!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts