Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
lifetimeledlights.com
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

We are a new to the forum and have heard great things about GL4x4. We have been in the off-road industry for several years now and have decided to expand our reach.

Our LED lights are a great quality light with amazing output and an even better warranty. Check out the website for a full warranty description, www.lifetimeledlights.com

We know how hard you guys are on your rigs and how tough the weather is on them and we are confident that our lights will stand up to any abuse you can throw at them. We are Lifetime LED, that means LIFETIME, not limited, or 1-year like our competitors.

Our lights have been tested and have stood up to some of the harshest conditions around. We would not offer a lifetime warranty if we were not confident in our manufaturing and longevity.

We are offering 10% off to the new forums we join, use gl4x410 at checkout for 10% off.

Thanks for your time.
www.lightupthetrail.com

·
Whoop Whoop
17,257 Posts
It might be beneficial to tell what to expect for each model. Like distance for the beam to travel, angle of the beam, etc. I didn't really see any comparison for lights. I might try some of the smaller ones when I build my front bumper for the tow pig. Is any writing included, or wiring diagrams? Lifetime warranty on if the smd led his out, or if water gets into the housing? What are they rated for?

·
lifetimeledlights.com
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Specs like distance have too many variables to be able to say. If its mounted high on a Mud Truck it will project further than one mounted o the front bumper of a low rider. Angle of mounting, and flood pattern or spot pattern, it all plays into it, and if I say it will travle 100 fett and someone measures it to 83 feet, then we are liars, so No specs on difinite footage will be made.

Light output is listed on our website, www.lifetimeledlights.com in Lumens.

There is about a 1-meter "pigtail" for wiring. A switch kit is available, but we dont have it on the site yet, we are working on it. :beer:

Lifetime warranty on the LEDs, if you sink your truck in 50' of water for 2 weeks, is it the lights fault for not working? That being said, they are IP67 rated, so that means impervious to dust and impervious to 3 minutes submerged in 3' of water. We do treat our customers well, and our attitude is based on the customers. :finger:

·
stacks stacked on stacks
2,283 Posts
It might be beneficial to tell what to expect for each model. Like distance for the beam to travel, angle of the beam, etc. I didn't really see any comparison for lights. I might try some of the smaller ones when I build my front bumper for the tow pig. Is any writing included, or wiring diagrams? Lifetime warranty on if the smd led his out, or if water gets into the housing? What are they rated for?
maybe a few youtuber videos of your lights in action would help with this question. i was also looking at your light bars and was thinking the same thing.

·
Just bump it....
1,729 Posts
I got my 2.5" Square 10W light the other day!!! It is a great little light. It is very bright for only 10 watts. I am going to order more to use as rock lights.

Are you planning on having more lights that use the 10w LEDs instead of the 3W LEDs. I think a light bar with 6-8 10W LEDS would be awesome!!

42,948 Posts
Can you send me a free light bar for the front of my sled, and then I'll send you photos of it mounted and funcitonal and you can then be a snowmobile light bar seller

1 - 17 of 17 Posts