Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
Edit to be more politically correct.

The first woman in the interview was hot. The more manly one, not so much.

·
I like trees
5,795 Posts
Who in the fuck cares if they were kissing! The person who stopped them was probably an ugly russian woman.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Who in the fuck cares if they were kissing! The person who stopped them was probably an ugly russian woman.
I agree.. the one could have been a guy anyway.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
BLAHHHHHH, i though they were interviewing the hot looking chick. That dike is ugly!

·
Registered
311 Posts
F Seattle and their Los Marineros

·
getting dirty
971 Posts
Did anyone notice the ESPN headline to the right of the article on that page. It says " Detroit Wins Stanley Cup, 4th in 11 years. Detroit wins 3-2 in triple overtime over the Pittsburgh". Not sure which game they were watching, but didn't see the game going into triple overtime last night. Think they got there games mixed up.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
roadhouse

welcome to america; where you are free to do as you please unless others don't like it. unless your some sort of an immigrant, then just do as you please.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shit California is going to allow same sex couples to legally marry but yet they cannot kiss in public?

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
Shit California is going to allow same sex couples to legally marry but yet they cannot kiss in public?
it's separation of church and state until is pisses off some jesus freak then the testament thumpers are all about litigation.:stan::sonicjay:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts