Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Keep calling. You never know - 3rd offenses are expensive. Could be missing a "1", or that may be the payoff. If he's going to jail, he's most likely not going to be able to make the payments. :sonicjay:

·
Because racecar
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Keep calling. You never know - 3rd offenses are expensive. Could be missing a "1", or that may be the payoff. If he's going to jail, he's most likely not going to be able to make the payments. :sonicjay:
That's what i thought also. He may have a copy of the title, but it may be the original one with a bank lien on it. It just seems strange. I'm going to keep calling until I find out what the story is :sonicjay:

·
I like trees
5,795 Posts
Its missing a 2?

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,694 Posts
Low ball em.

Just kidding, sounds like a joke. I scene a fake add in G.R. cl much like that the other day.

like this =

1. Take photo of friends truck
2. Add very low price and there phone #
3. No e-mail reply.
4. Sit back and laugh.

·
playing life by 'ear'
458 Posts
Low ball em.

Just kidding, sounds like a joke. I scene a fake add in G.R. cl much like that the other day.

like this =

3. No e-mail reply.
4. Sit back and laugh.

:teehee:

that's hilarious...i might just have to do this...:thumb:

·
can you hear the banjos?
9,801 Posts
Low ball em.

like this =

3. No e-mail reply.
4. Sit back and laugh.
done it several times or have your buddy password on here and change it

·
Because racecar
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
***update***

So I kept calling this guy phone # for the rest of the day. It turns out it was a joke. He sounded pretty pist. :sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay: part way through our conversation, he said ".....and who the fuck is this craig guy?" I LOL, and informed him of craigslist. :sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA

When UP_KOKBOY listed my boat or peanuts on CL, I got 90 calls on it. I got probably 30 calls AFTER he deleted the ad.

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
Kinda like when some chick was pissed at her old man, and listed his Harley on craigslist for like $20.

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
i wouldnt do that, read the cl rules, its a crime to do that! and you can be charged. lol my buddy got charged. haha
While it may violate the ToS at CL I can't help but wonder what makes you believe it's a crime to create a CL post in the manner described.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,016 Posts
Kinda like when some chick was pissed at her old man, and listed his Harley on craigslist for like $20.
how did you piss your woman off that much?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts