1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4' retrofit tubes are on sale right now for only $15 each Now $13 ea
8' retrofit bulbs $30 ea. now $26 ea
I also have the integrated fixtures in:
4' integrated fixtures $15 each now $13 ea.
1' for $13 ea. now $10
2' for $13 ea. now $11
3' for $13 ea. now $12
The integrated fixtures come with mounting brackets, pig tail to hard wire them in and connector to connect end to end.
I also have available a 4' cord that can be plugged into a regular wall type socket. These are $5 each and a 12" cord to connect them end to end also $2.50 each.

Both the 4' and 8' retrofit bulbs require the ballast to be removed/disconnected and then wired direct.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Happen to have anything available for 8ft bulbs?

Paint
How about G8 bases to replace the under cabinet halogen?
Nothing with the T-8 bases.

I can get a conversion kit to convert the 8' fixture to take 4' bulbs.

Sorry about the slow response. I guess I missed this. For better and faster response feel free to message me.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Nothing with the T-8 bases.

I can get a conversion kit to convert the 8' fixture to take 4' bulbs.

Sorry about the slow response. I guess I missed this. For better and faster response feel free to message me.
What might a total cost be for 3 fixtures with 2 bulbs each? And what light color are these? Like daylight, or white or anything in particular?

Thanks again,

Paint

·
FORD The Best Never Rest
2,521 Posts
Just finished installing 20 4' retrofit bulbs, WOW what a difference! Still have 20 more to go along with 8 8'. Thanks again Denny

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The 3' light can it go in a regular light fixture that takes T-8/t-12 style bulbs?
The ones I have listed here will not as they are a self contained unit. No fixture needed. I do believe that I have some at home that should work but I am out of town for a few days so can not check to verify. If I have a few how many might you need if we can work it out?

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,127 Posts
I need to do some improvement with lighting in my garage. Since I'm an idiot on this stuff, please school me on what this will do in place of my 4' bulbs with the prongs on each end.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whiterhino I would say the best thing to do is just sitch your bulbe to the regular 4 ft. Replacement bulbs. That would involve removing your bulbs and eliminateing the ballast. It really is a pretty simple job. I know because even I figured I out and I am not an electrician.

·
NEVER GIVE UP!
3,964 Posts
Im doing some "testing" on these lights over fish tanks and fish tank racks and I will say they are just as bright as the $100+ leds I have had in the past

These are super bright, dont get hot and being led use hardly any power :)

Will post updates in a few weeks after I have had them over the tanks for awhile

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK If any one is interested I have another shipment of the 48" integrated bulbs coming in this week. Well that is if all goes as planned. A bunch of them are already spoken for so if some one needs some let me know. I hope to have some sample 8' led retrofit bulbs also coming in this week or next. Small order of 25 to try them out but if interested feel free to contact me for more info.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK I just received more of the 48" intregrated fixtures. I have some where around 35 of them still available than will be ordering more. If all goes well I hope to do another order before the end of the year with shipment just after the first.
I also received another bunch of the retrofit 48" tubes. Feel free to contact me for more info.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts