Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Camel Buggy
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ESPN is giving LeBron an hour on primetime to let us all know where he will sign. With Bosh and Wade in Miami they are trying to get millions to watch to see what LeBron will do. I don't care - he's no Jordan but sure thinks he is. I won't be watchin'

Premium Member
Maybe he's getting a cut on the commercial air time profits since those salary caps make the players so poor?

Camel Buggy
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its rumored that 20 million from the show is going to charity. He's doin it for "the kids" - BS!

he's no Jordan but sure thinks he is. '
I'm going to say that it's too early to say that he is or isn't better. They're game play is almost identical, as in they dominate anybody and everybody on the court.

Stat's are pretty much neck and neck. Both have averaged around 30 points per game and around 50% FG percentage which is absolutely amazing for both of them.

Something you have to remember, is when Jordan was raping everybody on the court, he had one hell of a team behind him. I can name four of them right now, and I challenge you to name one fellow teammate of lebron.

You put Lebron on the late 80's bulls, and I'm sure he would have done the same, if not better then jordan. Didn't Jordan have 6 rings by his 7th season?

The main difference IMO is that Jordan wasn't arrogant, and he just seemed like a like able person, at least that is how he carried himself on the court.

Insomniac
I agree, the hour long special is ridiculous. Don't people have anything better to do? Then they will over analyze the hell out of it. Unnecessary.

Registered
Jordan was just as cocky as LeBron is now, except Jordan was cocky on the court. And he won. I used to really like LeBron because he is the best player in the league now. But i am so sick of he douche baggery attics lately

Fuck talk, Duck walk!
Who gives a shit about some over played monkeys that throw a ball into a round hole.

Camel Buggy
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I feel what your saying CC. But until Lebron wins multiple championships, I keep in the "elite" category, not in the "Jordan" category.

Oh, and your right about naming another team mate of LeBron's - I call that one dude "Side Show Bob" and the center "Goonberry", but I can't give you there actual names off the top of my head.

If the "super team" ends up in Miami, they still have to contend with BOSTON in the east (the big three) and beat L.A. Lakers/Dallas/San Anton in the West to get that ring. No easy task even for Lebron, Wade and Bosh.

Premium Member
If the "super team" ends up in Miami, they still have to contend with BOSTON in the east (the big three) and beat L.A. Lakers/Dallas/San Anton in the West to get that ring. No easy task even for Lebron, Wade and Bosh.
Im a boston fan. i like the celtics. but even i think that You, Me, with Feva4u playin the point, have a shot against three dudes in wheelchairs and on walkers:sonicjay:. im not a betting man but if i was id put money on Lebron, dwade, bosh V. Pierce, Allen, Garnett in a 3 on 3 game anyday.

i think the west is Lakers or Oklahoma this year. if LBJ goes heat, the Lakers Heat matchup would be worth watching. that would be some trouble for both teams. i dont think dallas or san antonio have what it takes to make it to or through the confrence finals.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts