Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we were suposed to leave for Maine this morning to pick the kids back up from their holiday vaction.
but as I had to take my son to the ER for his first cases of welding flash and Crystal had a waterloss call last night we both didn't get home untill 7:30 am (wich was our departure time ) we had to sleep for a while and now are about to leave and go get the kids in Maine this trip is going to suck

so Pray for our safe return and see you Sunday night

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Drive safely...

I am slightly envious; I spent a lot of time in/around Portland a few years ago. It's a gorgeous area in all seasons of the year.

·
Chrome Trucker Chicks Rul
3,217 Posts
good luck! be safe

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WHO CARES dont come back a hole
no lobster for you:fish:

ok now we are going desided to get some new dvd's for the kids for the trip and stuff to eat so I don't have to stop and eat fast food

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
didn't get on the road untill 8pm Friday got to Maine at 1pm washed the car and said hi to the inlaws went to mom inlaw and went to bed at 2:30pm saterday Wife and mom and sis went to eat I told her to be back at 5pm so we could leave again. Suprise the wife didn't listen and came home at 7pm and we hit the road at 8 pm AGAIN and hit home at 1pm

Then I flew to Howell as our Club meeting was today and we voted in new offices and now the club is under new people came home and watched tv and hung with the kids and now going to bed

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
didn't get on the road untill 8pm Friday got to Maine at 1pm washed the car and said hi to the inlaws went to mom inlaw and went to bed at 2:30pm saterday Wife and mom and sis went to eat I told her to be back at 5pm so we could leave again. Suprise the wife didn't listen and came home at 7pm and we hit the road at 8 pm AGAIN and hit home at 1pm

Then I flew to Howell as our Club meeting was today and we voted in new offices and now the club is under new people came home and watched tv and hung with the kids and now going to bed
You drove to Maine and flew to Howell?:fish:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts