Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What could my neighbor be using a gas powered leaf blower for at all hours of the day and night?

We live in a rural wooded area, large tracts of land...granted lots of leaves, but I have been hearing one of these running for weeks at all hours of the day. Late at night, early in the morning, during the day, etc.

Pretty sure they are not running a car detailing business using it to dry cars...road is muddy and gravel.

What say the minds of GL4x4?

·
Registered
713 Posts
What could my neighbor be using a gas powered leaf blower for at all hours of the day and night?

We live in a rural wooded area, large tracts of land...granted lots of leaves, but I have been hearing one of these running for weeks at all hours of the day. Late at night, early in the morning, during the day, etc.

Pretty sure they are not running a car detailing business using it to dry cars...road is muddy and gravel.

What say the minds of GL4x4?
Using it to get his wood burner going good? Maybe he's burning green wood and it won't stay going....

·
Registered
47 Posts
I do apologize good sir. It is my turbo heater keeping me warm in the shop so I dont have to go to the bedroom where she sleeps. I am in need of a wood stove. I HAVE the wood...craigslist please help. Please.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sure it is a leaf blower and not a corn dryer? I can hear the dryer at the farm a half mile away from me. They are running it a lot more this year due to the wet season. They are just pulling it in the last 2 weeks around me.
No corn around here...just woods!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts