Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a bunch of equipment that i don't use anymore and don't need it sitting around and taking up space now. I don't have pictures of the stuff right now but i can take some if anyone is interested, just pm me.

I have a 2004 John Deere 717A 48" commercial zero turn rider with a full powerflow bagging system that will be for sale after this season. It is in very good condtion and should have somewhere around 300-350 hours on the hour-meter by the time the season is done. 50-75 of those hours are from the key accidently being left on the accessory position and running up the battery until the battery was drained. All tires, hoses, blades, seat, ect are in great shape. I will get pictures of it on wednesday also if anyone is interested. If you have any other questions on it let me know. Also it is the 19HP Kawasaki motor on it

the asking price is going to be $5,000 obo

Exmark Viking hydro walk/ride behind 48" mower with a sulky, a nearly new bagger, and a couple sets of blades. Briggs and Stratton Vanguard motor. The cord for the pull start is currently broken from earlier this season and then i bought a new mower so i haven't fixed it since but i will if someone is interested in it. Could probably use some new bearings or something like that in the spindles but i'm not very familiar with how to fix them. I bought it used four years ago and it has been a very nice mower but my bussiness has expanded so i upgraded. Would be great for a big home lawn or small mowing bussiness. I paid $300 alone for the bagger last year so this isn't a bad deal at all.
asking $700 obo

Craftsmen Riding mower 38" with a full bagger that looks like it was rarely used. 12.5 horse Briggs and Stratton Turbo Cool motor with new flywheel and starter gear. Everything else seems to be in pretty good shape and would be a nice mower.
asking $550 obo

I have a couple older push mowers. One is a Toro that runs and i'm asking $30 for it. The other is a Meijer and i'm not sure if it runs because i haven't used it in a long time and i'm asking $20 for it.

I also have a handheld gas powered blower that runs as long as you keep it at full throttle so it might just need to be tuned up.
asking $20

I have a Toro gas powered weed wacker that runs and works fine and is in really good shape but the stater cord broke on it also but i will replace that also if someone is interested in it.
asking $45

I also have a Echo backpack blower that i still use right now but i was thinking about upgrading to a really big one if i can sell this one. It runs and works great.
asking $125

If you are interested in anything just either respond on this thread or shoot me a pm and i can get you pics or more info.
thanks,
taylor

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will get you pics and the serial number of it what is your email?
It doesn't have an hour meter on it but my guess would be a little over a thousand.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will get all the pics of the mowers as soon as I can. Hopefully sometime tomorrow.
Thanks,
Taylor

·
meh.
7,816 Posts
You said your lawn mower business is kicking ass? You have Jerome to hook you up... what are you waiting for?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the pics will get taken on wednesday seeing as i don't have classes that day so i will have time to
thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I also have a 2004 John Deere 717A 48" commercial zero turn rider with a full powerflow bagging system that will be for sale after this season. It is in very good condtion and should have somewhere around 300-350 hours on the hour-meter by the time the season is done. 50-75 of those hours are from the key accidently being left on the accessory position and running up the battery until the battery was drained. All tires, hoses, blades, seat, ect are in great shape. I will get pictures of it on wednesday also if anyone is interested. If you have any other questions on it let me know. Also it is the 19HP Kawasaki motor on it

the asking price is going to be $5,000 obo

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Also have an electric and a gas powered edger that are both in good shape if anyone is interested

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
I'll take pics of both mower also mine just died today and Hoser still hasn't come by to give me a bid on my lawn in 1.5 yrs:poke:

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts