Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I wanted to make a tread, because as many of you know I came down pretty hard on Pavement Pounder for a dispute. I handled it completely the wrong way! I set a shitty example for younger guys on how to solve disputes. My business is pretty crazy right now and the stress got the best of me, thats no excuse.
I came on here initially to have fun and learn about my jeep, and found myself leaving the site angry. Then it was pointed out to me that the guy I was coming down hard on, had served in Iraq. I guess that's part of what made me think, "what have I done/said?" This is the last thing someone who's spent time defending me and my country needs. So I wanted to appologize to the whole site, as well as Mark and especially Mark.

P.S. There's a coarse online called, " The Bobby Knight School of Problem Solving" don't order it!:sonicjay:

Chris

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
Nice that you feel bad but I am gonna go out on a limb and say I doubt it will make a bit of difference with Mark. Nothing against him.

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
:clap:

I still wanted to see you and Mark in a cage match, preferably naked.

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
That was pretty big of you, maybe I should start apologizing to all the peeps i've pissed on on the web too. Eh, no I won't, at least you made me think about it though, does that count?

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Then it was pointed out to me that the guy I was coming down hard on, had served in Iraq.

Chris
So that is his "its okay to be a dick" pass? From my understanding the guy got bent out of shape because he offered his help but because you didn't know what size ball he needed to bring to help that he "offered" it offended him? Please tell me that there was another reason . . . :confused:

·
DrivewayJeeper
10,957 Posts
So that is his "its okay to be a dick" pass? From my understanding the guy got bent out of shape because he offered his help but because you didn't know what size ball he needed to bring to help that he "offered" it offended him? Please tell me that there was another reason . . . :confused:
no he was dick before he went to Iraq:tonka:

·
There watching me! (.)(.)
11,461 Posts
That was pretty big of you, maybe I should start apologizing to all the peeps i've pissed on on the web too. Eh, no I won't, at least you made me think about it though, does that count?
You can start with ME!!!!! :poke:

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Im not going to appoligize to any one . Cuase im a dick .

I have never had a seconds problem with the dick head , er i mean PP :sonicjay:

Maybe he and i get along because were both deck heads , or possibly your ALL wrong about both of us and we , PP and I are the only two decent guys on the board and he and i know that so we get along . Ya i think ill go with that story :tonka:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts