Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
NOT GL4x4SucksVideo guy.
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heres some pictures a friend of mine uploaded to her Myspace from last nights fire.

Most of them are small and they arent exactly in a timeline, sorry.

Sisters boyfriend is a volunteer firefighter, I heard his alarm going off about 1AM last night and the house was shaking as fast as that kid was trying to get out the door. Didnt think much of it, he usually comes back about 10 minutes later because they got called off. Well, he spent about 12 hours there, ended up pulling two people from one of the buildings.

Prayers out for the people who lost their homes. :(

·
spelling nazi
2,563 Posts
Those are in Linden? Where at? I've never seen those ones before, I don't think.

Those look more like the apts in Fenton by the BW3's.

·
Shama Lama Ding Done
823 Posts
The apartments are in Fenton. Arson has not been ruled out. Donations for the families that lost their homes can be brought to the apartment clubhouse today starting at 9:00.

·
Visiting Admin
9,065 Posts
it was 3:33 am not 1am

linden and argentine fire went on a different alot smaller fire and they were clearing that fire when we got called to this.

i will see if i can get the video from the engine i was driving i parked so you could see the whole building, its a pretty good video showing some of the people getting pulled from the 2nd and thrid floor

it was friday the 13th
called out at 3:33
and when they turned the camera on it 666 pics left to shoot before the card was full

·
NOT GL4x4SucksVideo guy.
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it was 3:33 am not 1am

Yeah, its Fenton, sorry. Dont really know the boundries for those area's that well.

I just know my sisters boyfriend Justin Card's alarm call went off around 1am. I did not know there were two fires that night.

He was telling me that Arson was being considered because it started in one of the stairwell areas?

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
That had to be a rough night for you Mr. G.
Roger that.

I just listened to all of the audio, mr. hosejockey was upset he didn't have enough water or enough water pressure, but be assured he sent someone to find another hydrant!

What was the injury toll?

Is that Travis?

·
Visiting Admin
9,065 Posts
Roger that.

I just listened to all of the audio, mr. hosejockey was upset he didn't have enough water or enough water pressure, but be assured he sent someone to find another hydrant!

What was the injury toll?

Is that Travis?

my radio was stuck on didnt realize it for a while haha. MY fault on the water(wasnt no water, just couldnt get over 100psi) i didnt double check where the hose had been hooked to my truck from the hydrant who ever hooked it up put in on the discharge side of my pump. it was fixed and all is well.

·
NOT GL4x4SucksVideo guy.
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
this audio is LONG. I am still listening to it.

so any idea on cause of fire and how many injuries?
Justin told me there were 3 injured, a child was suffering from some smoke inhalation but last he knew no one was dead. Everyone was accounted for.

He also said that arson was a consideration, because it started in one of the stairwells? I was half listening cause it was late last night when he was telling me.

·
Visiting Admin
9,065 Posts
no cause or orgin found released yet, state fire officials are the ones who investigate and they dont say much.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Free buffet at T-Bonz for the residents, also you can drop off stuff at the apartment complex's office building, I've got 3 tubs of baby clothes on the way.

Yay for T-Bonz Vinny runs a good joint!

·
NOT GL4x4SucksVideo guy.
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
1 - 20 of 34 Posts