Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Do it in the mud
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know wrere there are any good wheeling spots out here? I'm tired of puddle jumping.

·
Do it in the mud
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya i been to the mounds before. Actualy me and my dad found an old gravel pit out in Rochester at Harmin rd and Ryan rd. tons of truck and 4 wheeler tracks, some pretty nice mud wholes, and some desent hill climbs There were no no truspasing signs and a couple kids playin paint ball.

·
meh.
7,816 Posts
Ya i been to the mounds before. Actualy me and my dad found an old gravel pit out in Rochester at Harmin rd and Ryan rd. tons of truck and 4 wheeler tracks, some pretty nice mud wholes, and some desent hill climbs There were no no truspasing signs and a couple kids playin paint ball.
sweet

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
:dunie: :dunie: :dunie:

·
Infidel
492 Posts
hahahahahahaha ok like I said THERE IS NOTHING LEGAL in the area except the mounds. Please dont go out there to the gravel pit

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
That spot on Hamlin is illegal, and frequently ticketed.

There are no legal public areas to wheel here. There are LOTS of illegal places, due to Oxford being mined for gravel for so many years. Sometimes you are lucky enough to know someone with private property.

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
I will meet you out there on Thursday

Can't wait :rock: :woot:

·
Just The Spouse's spouse
1,885 Posts

Don't go there. It gives those of us that wheel LEGALLY a bad name.

·
Registered
634 Posts
It will give OCSD something to do:miff:
Actually, it's OCSO now. Sheriff Bouchard changed it a few years ago to be more traditional. Were a Sheriff's Office now, not a Department.
:miff:

Please don't wheel where your not supposed to. Well, unless your name is Dave, he actually has to look hard to find a challenging spot for his monster rig. :poke: Just kidding Dave. :sonicjay:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts