• Mall crawler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • try to keep up with the neighborhood

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
all this bitching about the site yet no one is really posting aside from about what it use to be like or how its not the same. No shit people get older smarter and better things to do. One would think perhaps to many people not enough people 馃檮
Get over it and start a new fad you lazy sponsored 馃槶

Who's wants to play in the woods? I see pavement ponders everywhere. Makes me damn sick you ass H ones. My jeep isn't pretty but I enjoy beating the piss out of it. I need to roast the trans as it's time to swap it out. Where's the 馃暢?

Gustafson
When I had my Jeep it was my DD, so weekend warrior was what I picked in the poll. I still regret selling it, but with it being a DD I didn't have the money at the time to keep it and get another vehicle for daily use. I am hopeful once my son gets a little older I can get back into it and it can be something we do together.

I'll Direc your TV
Sad to say but I don't really use any of the vehciles for 4x4ing....I pretty much keep to the ATVs now.

When I did rip on the truck or jeep, it was weekend warrior style. Have also not been to the dunes in several years

Premium Member
My JK see's occasional use off road....dunes and/or Badlands once a year. But other than that its my part time daily driver. Slowly building my tube chassis rock crawler. Once that's done hoping for at least two trips a year.

F-U-CANCER!!!
Was not real sure what to select? So, I chose keep up with the neighborhood... lol

My jeep is used to go trail riding, dune trips, flex out at the ice cream shop and throttle therapy. I really enjoy the sound of the rev limiter. Looking forward to doing some things to make it safer, stand out at the ice cream shop, ride better and go faster in the future. This winter it will hopefully get paint work done on the front clip and possibly start the go faster part also?

I am one of the whiners about the forums failing. wwwwaaaahhhhh

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Allright I dig it peeps. :unsure:

Jut hell you all need to get out way more. Living Lotta livea local yo. :ROFLMAO:

Skymaster
I've only taken my xj to bundy hill once and a good 2 tracking/trail weekend once. It was my daily for a while in college, then a winter beater. It has sat mostly unused for the last few years sans a quick trip to the gas station to get pizza or a parts run if im working on my truck. None of my friends close friends had anything to go out and play with. Now my buddy has an xj and when we had our trail weekend a couple weeks ago he decided to keep his jeep and paired with holly oaks opening and me only living 15 mins away it has sparked a fire to give mine some much needed tlc.

$9.00 vanilla malt
Wat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Like most, mine are weekend warriors. I don't have a dedicated wheeler and trailer and the whole Pirate 4x4 setup, just 4x4's I drive to work sometimes and in the woods sometimes.

Which doesn't mean my Grand Cherokee doesn't see more dirt than 99% of Rubicons, it does... But I also drive 600 miles a week on the road lol.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
i love driving mine anywhere. need to get it pepped back up for more road use as looking to explore more outside the state.

pros and cons for sure. thanks for sharing. :unsure:

Registered
I actually just got back in the the whole 4x4 scene, drift cars got dumb expensive after a bit. So now I'm rocking an 85 4runner. Definitely a trail rig but drives ok on the road.

So I guess weekend warrior?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts