Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I'd agree, but maybe not mesmerized as much. I enjoy the surprise when the top comes off. Usually it takes an amount of work to get the top off also, which really if I have to work to see boobs, they better be good.
It's risky, I know. Sometimes you see boobs you really never wanted to see, or your thought of what a certain chick's boobs would look like actually turn out to be different.
Just look at nudists though, it seems that the way they are portrayed in movies and crap, they don't really respond to boobs. It's like they are used to it to the point where it's boring.
Off the soapbox now.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
I'd agree, but maybe not mesmerized as much. I enjoy the surprise when the top comes off. Usually it takes an amount of work to get the top off also, which really if I have to work to see boobs, they better be good.
It's risky, I know. Sometimes you see boobs you really never wanted to see, or your thought of what a certain chick's boobs would look like actually turn out to be different.
Just look at nudists though, it seems that the way they are portrayed in movies and crap, they don't really respond to boobs. It's like they are used to it to the point where it's boring.
Off the soapbox now.
hahaha, nudists... I don't understand how a guy with any amount of normal drive/desire could not have a constant hardon if they're were even remotely knockout babes present. It's almost as if they're trying to shock the opposite sex at them places.

·
likes him some Red Dog
2,268 Posts
yes.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts