Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gnarley Davidson
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont believe so. it looked like just him. but then again i just saw his big ass arm hangin out the window waveing and caught that it was him out of the corner of my eye.

·
Guiness Test Pilot
3,185 Posts
i dont believe so. it looked like just him. but then again i just saw his big ass arm hangin out the window waveing and caught that it was him out of the corner of my eye.
No, my sister is home in Albuqurque.

If you didn't see a penis insignia anywhere on the Jeep then it wasn't him.
That truck has never been to Kzoo, so I believe it is still safe from penis signs. :(

Did he have his wife beater on ? :sonicjay:
Huh???

actually looked rather dressed up from what I could tell.
Yes. I was coming from some meetings at Fermi with the NRC.

Kelly and CC... STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SISTER. But since you both don't have seven figure salaries... combined. She probably didn't even realize the two of you were on the dunes. Even though she really wanted Sol Goode's Gucci hat... for her husband. :tonka:

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
No, my sister is home in Albuqurque.

That truck has never been to Kzoo, so I believe it is still safe from penis signs. :(

Huh???

Yes. I was coming from some meetings at Fermi with the NRC.

Kelly and CC... STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SISTER. But since you both don't have seven figure salaries... combined. She probably didn't even realize the two of you were on the dunes. Even though she really wanted Sol Goode's Gucci hat... for her husband. :tonka:

ouch

·
Premium Member
42,949 Posts
[/COLOR]

hahahah, how can you combine both of my incomes? :sonicjay:

tell your sis I want a kirbysicle

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.