Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ha ha.. i work for the main sponsorer of the race.. I was out there last year and 3 of my buddies from the factory are there this year.. Look for Griffin Radiator :)

was pissed i didn't get my taxes back in time to buy my plane ticket damn ;(

www.griffinrad.com for more KOH links

Here's a few pics i snapped in 08'

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
i will be watching..bryan and bryce gone yet?

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
5 of them flew out this morning. and are on there way out in the motorhome right now. bryan,bryce,detroit,alumcj and rich or ryan. cant remmeber which.

oh and that BTF buggy is wasted already LOL

·
Not as old as Whiterhino
1,160 Posts
5 of them flew out this morning. and are on there way out in the motorhome right now. bryan,bryce,detroit,alumcj and rich or ryan. cant remmeber which.
oh and that BTF buggy is wasted already LOL
Bryce just checked in, their about 30 miles out. So far, so good!
Heard someone missed their flight out of Metro and had to play catch-up to the MH rental place. Don't know who it was yet. (Matt Callies- DetR6oit)
j-kb8ymf

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
who watches this garbage?

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
I think we rode dirt bikes on thier property together last fall. I was the genius that decided to ride my BMW. Hi.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I think we rode dirt bikes on thier property together last fall. I was the genius that decided to ride my BMW. Hi.

ohhh i was one of the one's that pulled you out of the big mudd hole.. i'm the one on the 450 metal mulisha dirt bike.. my dad was riding a quad... you were damn impressive on that bike through some of the shit we went through

Yeah that big ass cargo trailor that we brought up from south carolina.. that was mine.. and it got stolen the week after we got back lol

i got rid of the dirt bike tho :(

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
Small world. Sorry to hear that you got rid of your bike, I hope to see you guys again soon for the spring ride. Tell Tom I said hi. -Scott

·
broken
5,093 Posts
updates?

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,016 Posts
Small world. Sorry to hear that you got rid of your bike, I hope to see you guys again soon for the spring ride. Tell Tom I said hi. -Scott
how bout you homos get a room:teehee:, were here to discuss hardcore rock racing.

·
broken
5,093 Posts

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
last I heard 2 rigs have burnt to the ground and campbells rig blew up...not sure if they got it back in the race or not....

Chevotass should shime in soon he is watching it live on his couch with a case of beer a cheese burger and a hard on!!!

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
shannon is DQ'd from the race. he was towed back into the pits. against the rules. right now finish line will be crossed in about 20 minutes. its between jason scherrer and rick mooningham (easyrick) or something like that. been alot of breakage so far.

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
both the leaders had about a 10 minute lead on the others and were side by side. then both broke within 100ft of eachother. both back up and running and racing towards the finish

1 - 20 of 23 Posts