Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Irish R&B Singer
4,797 Posts
i used to rock climb.......kinda got out of it in the past 2 years.....haven't really had time to.......i was decent for a noob.....not nearly as good as him though......the part where hes climbing upside down.....yeah i fell like that too at a gym when the hold spun on me.......it hurt when i hit the ground

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
i used to rock climb.......kinda got out of it in the past 2 years.....haven't really had time to.......i was decent for a noob.....not nearly as good as him though......the part where hes climbing upside down.....yeah i fell like that too at a gym when the hold spun on me.......it hurt when i hit the ground

99% of the people ionteh world arnt as good as him

I used to rock climb before i turned in to a broken fat ass and was climbing the Durance rout on Devil's tower and he came up on us Speed climing and we said hold on a sec we'll move out of his way (we had ropes he didn't) he said No bigie and went off route and flew by us took him like 50 min to do what took us half the day

He was on top of the climing list at age 15 and turned pro

thanks for the link...can't wait till i get shoulder surgery after work/hunting season is over so I can work out again and get back to mountain climbing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts