Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had lunch with my prof today (I am on work term) and she said that today Kettering University in Flint was on lockdown because a prisoner escaped from Hurley Hospital, but she said (laughing) he is "unharmful"...

:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

This isn't funny - but it is...

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Better than the two car thieves that crashed their stolen car in the dorm parking lot after being chased by police, then ran into the dorm and hid in a closet. That was a not so funny lockdown. (1998)
ya but whats new in flint?! thats why i think it's most funny is we have freakin' weirdo's running around flint all the time....

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
I hope it wasn't your english prof!

·
More boost than yours:)
1,252 Posts
Awesome! Maybe I'm crazy, but I actually miss that place. I'm not sure why though.

Anybody remember "Jumper cable man?"

Phill

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah I was in class when we got locked down. They wouldn't tell us why though so we had to find out on our own. I thought it was pretty funny.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
huh? Shouldn't they be more worried about the crimnals that don't become prisoners? One escaping is like a drop in the bucket...

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
huh? Shouldn't they be more worried about the crimnals that don't become prisoners? One escaping is like a drop in the bucket...
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY - SO HUNNY YOU BETTER CALL ME TONIGHT AFTER MY TEST TO MAKE SURE I MADE IT HOME OK :tonka: :stan: :tonka:

·
Lego Dude
1,655 Posts
They wouldn't tell us why though so we had to find out on our own.
Hmm...nothing like allowing peoples knowledge of recent events and imagination come up with what might be going on to help cause panic and fear...

or they could have just said someone got loose...but hey, then people might notice the old guy in the bright orange jump suit, or the guy in a straitjacket in the corner of the classroom...

·
I Ride a Bike
2,336 Posts
eh, whats new, about 10% of the students have CCW's anyways...wait a tick, thats B-Section... yeah A-Section is screwed

·
spelling nazi
2,563 Posts
A-Section was doomed to begin with.

I miss the glory days drinkin at KU... but I can't say I miss the classes one bit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts