1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
that's in the ss forum you dumb shit.

·
Desert Rat
7,151 Posts
It just goes to show what happens when a site gets over-moderated.

·
Desert Rat
7,151 Posts
I hope I don't need to get a tattoo....

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
It is now, but was first in the Pub when this was posted, but then moved by the mods afterwards.
Why does it really matter? Any of it, no one cares anyway. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one. So why do people have to pretend like they have the only one that does not stink? Who cares were people post their opinion, is it only true if it is posted in a semi-private forum or something?

I know no one cared when I was pegged public enemy number 1 here. And no one cares that I am public enemy number 1 on the other site now. But the people in power on both sites are kinda funny for claiming everyone else starts the drama and putting them selves on a high horse.

I have been banned on M W for now (and the person that did it does not have enough balls to even admit it) But I don't care what anyone thinks I will continue to post anything I want were ever I have access and I don't care who gets their panties bound up about it. Go ahead and slap me around with your e-dildo's. :finger::sonicjay:

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
I care.
This place has been lacking good d rama for awhile. If it was up to me I would sticky the other thread in the pub.:woot:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
I care.
This place has been lacking good d rama for awhile. If it was up to me I would sticky the other thread in the pub.:woot:
hey Stanley, how is my new years resolution coming?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts