Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
O.G.
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just found out that if they don't fix the budget by the 20th, we don't have that much money in our slush fund. I think we have a weeks worth or so. I wonder if Autozone will hire me until they fix the buget.

P.S.-I am a teacher

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
Yippie for AutoZone,

you'll have to go to 8 hrs, of "training" called foundations and learn that Sexual harrassment is a bad thing mmmkay.

but if you work in Hartland, you get to be a new store

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
If you start to see schools shut down your going to see people come un wrapped....... this could get good if they keep pushing it.

But as of Oct. 1st the new buddget will come into play and there will be ton's of money and no one will know where it came from.:miff: :miff:

People of this state better wake up and pay att. when they go and vote next time.:miff: :miff:

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
I'm glad I moved to south carolina .today :woot:

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
miffy for governor 2010.

The first thing I would do is stop giving money to young familys, Food Stamp,and Used Clothing stores , Day Care, any rent money would go direct to the landlords and I would hire people to check on houseing. for people that had to prove that they were Working someplace. Put them to work for the State I don't care if it was picking up Garbage or cleaning out the woods. Idol hands are the Devils Hands.

Medical Problums you can't work... Bull! I don't care it it takes you all day to sweep a floor your not going to get better sittin on you butts taking hand-outs.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
The first thing I would do is stop giving money to young familys, Food Stamp,and Used Clothing stores , Day Care, any rent money would go direct to the landlords and I would hire people to check on houseing. for people that had to prove that they were Working someplace. Put them to work for the State I don't care if it was picking up Garbage or cleaning out the woods. Idol hands are the Devils Hands.

Medical Problums you can't work... Bull! I don't care it it takes you all day to sweep a floor your not going to get better sittin on you butts taking hand-outs.

That shit pisses me off. There have been 2 section 8 "families" in the rental accross the street from me in the last 6 months. It burns my fucking eyes when I see 2 adults in their 20s with functioning arms and legs getting their rent paid by some BS govt program.

·
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
8,054 Posts
yeah, i bet if DeVos were governor we'd have WAY more money...for sure...and I bet monkey's would fly out of his butt.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
for people that had to prove that they were Working someplace. Put them to work for the State I don't care if it was picking up Garbage or cleaning out the woods. Idol hands are the Devils Hands.

But I thought Jenny's plan was to shut down government jobs including DNR posts and state parks and rec. Apparently she thinks having even more people out of work is the answer.........

1 - 20 of 23 Posts