·
Bank Account Understands!
598 Posts
pretty kool, like the group shots

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
LOL my wife said: "aawww...that's so cute"

Specs??? one day my XJ will grow up to flex like that. but right now it's legs are still to short. what size/brand tires are those and how do you like them on the street???

·
Get Up and Go
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Rocky, you just wish you was as cool as me and you know it. :naughty:

Only specs i know about Lisa's XJ off hand is those tires are bigger than mine. 36's I think. Not sure how much LA lift there is, but I am sure it is about or over 6". That is pretty much just a trail rig, don't think it has seen many road miles at all. Lisa is PoorBoy's sister. The original PoorBoy from the old Em Jay days.

Yea, a lot of people laugh at the KJ, but let me tell you something about that KJ. First, it has a 2" lift, armored underneath, locked and has been to Paragon and Rausch Creek wheeling more often than any other Jeep who's owners I personally know. Not to mention the George Washington National Forest (mountains) and the Outer Banks. Belongs to my daughter and son in law. They did one of those PA. parks about once a month when they still lived in the D.C. area. They and their KJ have earned my respect, that's for sure. :rock:

BTW, can anybody ID the guy in the red hat in the last pic?

·
10 0011 10101
2,336 Posts
Looks like a damn Jeep orgy.
Well, the Compass and Patriot had to come from somewhere... Obviously the Jeeps were drunk, and fumbling around in the dark, uncertain who they were mating with. The owners should have been more careful. Who's gonna support all those Compass love children???

1 - 20 of 38 Posts